When you make a booking with us the following terms and conditions will apply:
1. Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking of any accommodation. There must be an accompanying adult staying per apartment if all guests are under the age of 18.
2. Changes to Bookings: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact our reservations during office hours or email. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
For booking cancellations please refer to our cancellation policy.
3. Arrivals & Departures: Check in is from 2.00 pm & check out is by 10.00 am. Requests outside these times may incur fees.
4. Requirements upon Check-in: You will be required to provide a credit card imprint at check-in to cover incidental charges (credit card must be valid and belong to the person who is registering).
The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age.
In addition, to eliminate identity fraud, we will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation.
5. Non Smoking: Landmark Resort is a non smoking building and we ask that you refrain from smoking within the property grounds. Evidence of smoking in rooms will incur a cleaning fee payable by the guest.
6. Mid Week Service: A mid-week service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
7. Free Mid-Week Light Breakfast:
• Applicable for all direct bookings when promo code: BFST is used and at least 1 night falls between Mon-Thurs (bookings must be made directly by phone or through our website.)
• Must be a minimum of 2 night’s stay (not applicable for 1 night).
• As long as the bookings have at least 1 night of their stay fall between Mon-Thurs.
• One ‘Light Breakfast’ per person per stay.
• Not applicable during holidays or major events including Tri weekend; Easter; Xmas/New Year. These dates as determined by Landmark.
8. Copyright: Images and content on the website may not be copied, saved or used in any format unless written permission is granted.
9. Force Majeure: We will not be in breach of the agreement or any way liable to any party, if it is prevented from complying with this agreement by reason of act of God, act of public enemy, act of terrorism, war, earthquake, riot, explosion, compliance and with any law or government restraint order, rule regulations, strikes, lockouts or any other cause not reasonably within the control of Dreamtime Resorts. We will not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever.